Jojo won't fall victim to own success, like Britney Spears

Friday, June 13, 2008

Jojo Jojo recently spoke with Teen People while she was on tour in Europe and unlike what happened lately with Britney Spears, the 16-year-old Jojo who real name is Joanna Levesque said she won't fall victim to her own success and suffer a nervous breakdown. Jojo claims her close-knit family and strict upbringing will help keep her from falling into the trap of alcohol and drugs that have destroyed many young Hollywood stars and led to Spears meltdown.

"I can't see that in my future. There are things that are more important." Referring to a breakdown fueled by alcohol abuse. Jojo added, "I don't think any sane person would see that coming - I'm sure Britney didn’t see it coming up. But I'm very close to my family and they keep me grounded, and I don't think they would ever let me do that." We hope you have a long and successful career Jojo, and stay on the straight and narrow into your adulthood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love JOJO's ASS!!!!!��

Jack Cleary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Cleary said...

I want to kiss JOJO's ASSHOLE!!!!!

Jack Cleary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
JOJO WORLD - by Templates para novo blogger 2007